- Teaching Assistants (to include lunchtime supervision)
Teaching Assistants (to include lunchtime supervision)
Required for January 2019 term time only
Why not apply to join our friendly team? We are based in a beautiful rural location within easy reach of Reading and South Oxfordshire and benefit from being part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust. We can offer you a dedicated, friendly staff team children who enjoy learning and are positive about their school and training opportunities in key skills such as first aid. We are looking for motivated individuals with good communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team and maintain confidentiality at all times.
TEACHING ASSISTANTS (to include lunchtime supervision)
3-4 days a week, 4.75 hours a day. Salary from Grade 4 point 11 FTE £17,007 (actual salary £5,492-£7,323) depending on experience. These are temporary posts in the first instance and therefore a fixed term contract until the end of July 2019. Whilst the hours outlined are preferential, we would still welcome applications from people with different availability as there is the possibility of some flexibility.
Duties and skills required:
· Enthusiasm about improving pupils’ life chances and commitment to safeguarding children
· Supporting individual pupils and groups in their learning and wellbeing, with patience, resourcefulness and high expectations.
· Delivery of intervention programmes and/or specific special needs support for individual children which may include 1:1 work. Any experience in the delivery of interventions or work with S.E.N. pupils should be noted in the application form.
· Administrative support for the class teacher.
· Mid-day supervision of the children as part of the lunchtime team of staff.
You will find out more about the school on the website, but we recommend that you visit to meet the staff and children and see us in action. Please telephone the school to arrange a visit.
Applications should be received by 12 noon on December 10th and can be made by downloading a form from the school website and submitting to Mrs Sara Knight on firstname.lastname@example.org . Shortlisted candidates will be informed by telephone or email. Interviews will be held on 17th or 18th December.