FREE SCHOOL MEALS for KS2 children
Free school meals are offered to children whose parents receive:
- Income Support
- income based Employment & Support Allowance
- income based Jobseekers Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit provided your annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16,190 and provided that Working Tax Credit is not included.
We are not allowed to recognise any other benefit other than those mentioned above.
Should you feel you might qualify, please contact the School Office for an application form (or download and print this one) and return this with your proof of entitlement (original up to date copies must be produced and are unable to authorise for free school meals without the necessary paperwork).
Should you be entitled to the free school meals scheme you should be aware that you have a legal duty to inform your school of any changes to your support payment. Re-application to the scheme will be required on a six monthly basis.